Monday, July 5, 2010

Stay with me now...

so, I know...I haven't posted much lately. This is not to say I haven't been prepping for my trip!!!

The Benefit Show/Raffle at the Windupspace on July 30th is coming together nicely. Bands playing include Arbouretum, We Used to Be Family, We Read Minds (and one TBA?). Doors will be at 8, show at nine. Flier and Poster art are in the works and will be posted once the deets are finalized.

Raffle details are also being ironed out. I'll be taking photos and posting details on how you can buy raffle tickets in the next couple o days. Thanks to all of the great friends who have submitted art to me for this: YOU ARE THE BEST.


I've also had alot of paperwork I've been filling out for CCS, and physicals to get, and shots. Oh let me tell you about my shots...my vaccinations will cost me (at a minimum, say the travel clinics) about $800 bucks. This sum is much better than the outlook originally given to me by Hopkins Travel Medicine Clinic but still, OUCH.

Finally...I've been working, saving, and scouring for cheap airfare. A lovely friend of mine is currently working on post card designs for me, which will be posted for sale VERY SOON to help cover some of my travel costs. Interested? The deal is this: you buy the postcard for yourself or a friend, and I will mail it to you (with a lil update) from New Delhi. Cost: $10.

So yeah, I've been busy...but as you can see there's still lots to do! I promise I'll be popping back in with final details on the things mentioned above (and more!!!) soon.

xolissah

No comments:

Post a Comment