Wednesday, December 15, 2010

birthday in delhi


The above ticker is wrong (I need to update it)... I'm now 27, and I've been out of school for a year so I guess I'm a not-so-new-grad-nurse as well...TIME HAS FLOWN!


I had a great time celebrating my birthday here in Delhi. Turns out one of the ladies in the new group who came in last week shares the same birthday! It was fun to share in the festivities with a new friend. We a tasty dinner with friends and volunteers. One of the cooks asked me what my favorite food was, so he made me paneer kathi rolls for my birthday dinner. How sweet! I will so miss the food when I go home. The rad guys and gals here gave me lovely gifts/flowers/cake. Couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate gettin' older!

I only have a couple of days left here, before I go on to Manchester for a couple of weeks, and then back to the US. I have alot of things to wrap up here, so I will likely not be posting much except on the CCS group board. I've made the decision to leave this blog up after my departure to share it with future vollies. Feel free to share it with others, too! It's been lovely sharing this trip with all of you. Namaste, Happy Holidays, and wishing you all health, happiness and success in the New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment